• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can not Contact Adobe Servers error 206

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tried downloading Adobe Pro to a Window 10 Pro Surface laptop with a AMD Ryzen 5 2.1 GHz processor. I have been able to download before with an intel processors but since moving to a AMD processor  I cant not dowload the app. It has me thinking they adobe can not been downloaded with laptops running AMD processors. This would be a pretty big oversight by Adobe but it is the only thing I can think of as all other setting are the same.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC works perfectly on AMD processors but for the Ryzer version that you are using  the required operating system  (weather it be Microsoft Windows, 10, 11, or any Linux distribution), is 64bit.

If you are already on a 64bit version of Windows 10 in that computer, then make sure to also install the 64 bit version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

If both the OS and your version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC already meet the 64bit criteria, then you may want to try and run Acrobat in compatibility mode (this is just a guess).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reponse, I have downloaded the 64bit version but when I open the appliction it comes up with the below error, this doesnt happen with Reader only DC. Once I close the message it closes down the application all together. Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines