• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Not Get Acrobat DC to Download to Laptop

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I would love any help I can get on this situation. I have a Mac laptop 10.12 and I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat DC, not the basic Reader version but the one that allows you to do more things. I am at a loss on what to do and I need to get this downloaded for my job 😕 

When I down load it, it says it is installed and then simply there is nothing there. Creative Cloud is downloaded on my laptop. I had Adobe Reader on my laptop but then it told me I was paying for the higher version and needed to download the other app. 

I have checked that my laptop fits the requirements for the app, I believe it does. I don't think it is an antivirus issue because the laptop asked if I could download it and I put in my password to say yes. JavaScript is enabled. I have tried downloading directly from the internet and directly from Creative Cloud. I have tried downloading from Safari and from Chrome. I have been putting in the setting so that I am downloading the one for my macbook. 

If anyone has any other ideas I would be greatly appreciate it! 

Nina

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. AS described you are unable to use Adoeb Acrobat Pro DC on Mac 10.12

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is not supported on Mac 10.12, the minimum OS requirement is macOS v10.14, macOS v10.15, or macOS v11. For more information please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines