Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Share for Review comments be saved?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Is there a way to save a history of Share for Review comments, even when resolved/deleted, so there is a 'paper trail' for review amongst parties if necessary? This seems like it would be a worthy feature.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download a copy of the PDF (from the ... menu at the top), and the comments are saved along with it.

Unfortunately, the status of the comments (resolved, unread) aren't saved. If anyone knows how to save the PDF, the comments, and their status, I'd love to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Larry, the '...' only gives me the option to copy link or permanently delete. 

Screenshot 2023-01-31 163025.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I perhaps should have mentioned that I am talking about InDesign's Share for Review option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. Then, in the immortal words of Emily Litella: "Never mind." I was thinking about PDFs shared from Acrobat. Sorry for the confusion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No apology necessary, the ambiguity was all mine!   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines