• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download Adobe's page on Acrobate XI page correctly even when using latest Acrobate Pro

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Subject kind of says it all:  I can't download Adobe's page on Acrobate XI page correctly even when using latest Acrobate Pro.  Any help?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really doesn't... Your description is pretty vague.

What is "Adobe's page on Acrobat XI" and why are you trying to download it using Acrobat, exactly?

Are you using Acrobat XI or "the latest Acrobat Pro"? What's your OS version? etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well here's the "page" I am trying to download:  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/11/user-guide.html# it is HTML.  I am using Acrobat Pro  2020 with a Lifetime License.

I am just downloading it because I already have Acrobat XI and have long since lost all the origianl documentation and  just wanted the User Guide.  I am using the latest Windws 10 Professional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines