• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export a PDF document to Word or Exel although plan is in place

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have renewed my Adobe subscription in March 2019; now 7 months later I'm not able to export files anymore; Everytime I want to export, it takes me to the Purchasing screen where it ask me which plan I want to buy - But I have a plan in place; and even if I choose the basic plan it comes up with another screen stating that I am subscripe to that plan - but it still do not allow me to export the PDF file

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what plan?

did you check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am on the basic plan where I can only convert a PDF file to Word or Excel; When I want to canvert a file it takes me to the pricing screen and state that I need to purchase a plan; When selecting the basic plan again it stated that the plan is already in place but I then still can't do the conversion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like you have Adobe Acrobat Rader and not the full Adobe Acrobat DC Standard or Professional.

Please verify the exatc name of the appliction you are using. It will be listed under the Help menu option "About ....."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you check your account so you could confirm your subscription and adobe id?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines