• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find scanner?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently got my first scanner (Epson Perfection V370 Photo), and I am trying to scan a document to my computer. Turns out I do not know how to do it. I'm trying my best to use the Adobe Acrobat program, but I don't know how to  find my scanner on it. The only scanner that shows is the "TWAIN" one, where you can scan photos from your own webcam. The scanner is on, and the USB is connected to the computer, what do I do?

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Hi Vilmaa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you need help in scanning the document to PDF, please refer to the steps mentioned in this help document Scan documents to PDF, Adobe Acrobat.

If you are referring that the scanner not in the list, please try once to reboot the machine and reconnect the scanner.

Make sure that you are using the updated drivers for your scanner.

Check if scanner works fine with other application.

Also, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned here Troubleshooting tips for scanner issues when using Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Vilmaa,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you need help in scanning the document to PDF, please refer to the steps mentioned in this help document Scan documents to PDF, Adobe Acrobat.

If you are referring that the scanner not in the list, please try once to reboot the machine and reconnect the scanner.

Make sure that you are using the updated drivers for your scanner.

Check if scanner works fine with other application.

Also, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned here Troubleshooting tips for scanner issues when using Acrobat.

Let us know how it goes.

If you have managed to find the solution to this problem, then you may please help us with your findings.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines