• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install and tried everything!!!!

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not install Adobe Acrobat.  I have tried several different installtion methods, manually deleting adobe files from my Brand New iMac, using the adobe cleanup/delete thing (says nothing is installed), restarting, using the cloud app, chatting with support (who sent me here).  the cloud app gave me error 136, and searching here, no solutions work.

I really hate both Apple and Adobe right now.  

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Upon another try, I chose to Customize the installation after the agree to terms screen and before the actual install option.  I unchecked the browser option so only the application itself was selected.  it installed succesfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon another try, I chose to Customize the installation after the agree to terms screen and before the actual install option.  I unchecked the browser option so only the application itself was selected.  it installed succesfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to edit and it won't let me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I paid for the 7 day trail so that I may edit and to be able to make the font bigger and stuff like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whan I went back to what I was doing it wouldn't let me do anything just like before I got the 7 day Trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what your talking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate Adobe too, am ready to go to Foxit. Their admin screen will NOT allow you to select a user and "Resend" an email with the installation link. They think they are the ONLY application you are using and therefore cannot live without their USLESS Resource hoggin creative cloud. I guess it's becuase I only have 11 licenses. Not big enough to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This Adobe Acrobat product is extremely difficult to install, very frustrating experience with many usefless suggestions, all I get is "Installation issues" message but no info on what and I run a very clean PC environment !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too....If they can not connect me to a person, I am asking for a refund on a useless product. Been using the pro version for over 10 years, and now it is impossible to use!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines