• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't login to Adobe Sign on iOS?

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for a subscription to Adobe Sign and I'm able to log into my Adobe account on my computer with no problem. However, when I try to log into Adobe Sign iOS app on my iPad, I have no luck. I enter my credentials but it just takes me back to another sign in screen that looks slightly different from the first one without any  error message. When I enter my credentials into the 2nd sign in screen, it just returns me back to the same screen again, also with no error message.

I'm able to sign into the Acrobat iOS app using the same credentials, so I don't think the problem is with my credentials.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Hi Akanchha-

Thanks for touching bases. Turns out the problem with with my sign in credentials after all. I'm all set.

Thanks again.

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2019 Mar 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tmilli,

When I try to log into Adobe Sign iOS app on my iPad, I have no luck. I enter my credentials but it just takes me back to another sign in screen that looks slightly different from the first one without any  error message. When I enter my credentials into the 2nd sign in screen, it just returns me back to the same screen again, also with no error message.

Can you share the screenshot of the Sign In screen that you are referring above? It would be easier to understand where exactly you have been redirected while signing on Adobe Sign.

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

As workaround, can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akanchha-

Thanks for touching bases. Turns out the problem with with my sign in credentials after all. I'm all set.

Thanks again.

Todd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines