• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't save data form in Acrobat reader

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a form in acrobat DC with attachment. When other users open the file in acrobat reader and click on a button, the attached file will open but they can't save the data selected. I tried to save the file as Extended Reader but it shows a message that the changes apply on the main file only.

I attached an example. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users with Acrobat Reader DC can save the file with File > Save As

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The form I'm talking about is a yearly training plan. HR will send this form to each department to fill it up.

Each director will fillup the form and choose his/her employee, and then send it back to HR. HR will check the selected names and their plan.

So, in the example when the director click on the button. he/she will see the names and select, once selection is done he/she will save and send back to HR the main file (Test Button.pdf). HR will open the file and check the selected names.

Sorry for the long story lol. I want the user to save the main file not the namelist. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They can use Adobe Acrobat for this.

Acrobat Reader can't change attachments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines