Can't seem to get a result

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im trying to get a refund of 104 dollars as I didn't want to sign up for it and have never and won't use it . I habe contacted Adobe and  within the trial period and was told  it was cancelled . Then I was billed so I contact back to. Adobe and they say I don't have an account ? Soni complain. And they continually say no account so finally weeks later after trying to find the account I did got hold of Adobe again and said this account ? They gave me the full run around for 3 chat sessions time over once over 2 hours and th others would of been around an hour finally rudely was told I have to contact Google so I do and they say it's after the refund period take it up with Adobe ? Considering I was told it was cancelled and no more charges would apply to have 104 dollars taken then told I don't have an account to cancel made it impossible to get a result as Adobe and Google are saying take it up with the other company it's been going on for over 3 months any suggestions 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?