• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't select text properly

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to pro and when I try to select a straight line of a paragraph with the select tool it only selects some parts of the text intermittently (I attach an image of how it selects text). However, when I select the edit text function it allows me to select the text without any problem. How can I solve this problem? 

P.D. It is not a problem of the file because I have tried with loads of pdfs and I have the same issue with all of them. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All PDFs are different - even two that appear identical to the eye.  One thing I try first when a text selection doesn't behave as I wish is to zoom in closer.  Many times, this yields a different selection, and hopefully the one you want.  

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying. I have tried to fix it by zooming in but the issue persists. When I try to select text with the free version of Adobe Reader I have no problem, so it is not an error of the file as I said earlier. Any other suggestion to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines