• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you do If, then rule in pdf?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have made a custom form in Acrobat DC. I am trying to figure out how to do an if, then rule where the first field is a drop down menu and when I select one of the options, I would like it to automatically input information in the next field below it. For example, the drop down field has a list of banks and the field below it is for the bank's mailing address. When I select the bank name, I would like the mailing address to automatically show up. Is this at all possible? If so, how would I do this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @TMAR52.,

See the post below, this should guide you on setting up your conditions.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/script-to-auto-populate-a-field-based-on-a-anothe...

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the example and it is not working for my form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to provide more information than that if you want any help.

Start with what you did and what the results were, exactly. Was there an error message? If so, what did it say? Was there any outcome at all? And share your file (and code), if possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines