• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cancellation of subscription

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon!Please cancel your monthly Adobe Acrobat subscription. Since January 2022, I have not used the resource and the write-off was automatic. At the moment, I have changed my job and a subscription is not required. Please help me in solving this issue and cancel the subscription. It was not possible to do this on your own through your personal account - plan management. Thanks!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try to contact customer support directly. Below is the link to phone and chat. Hope it helps!

Contact us (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you wish to cancel your subscription, remember that Adobe's annual plans are for a 12-month commitment. Here's a guide explaining the process which should help you find the best solution, and possibly save some time or money:

What You Should Know Before Canceling Your Adobe Subscription

Outside of that, we cannot really help further here, as this is primarily a user-to-user forum – so your best bet would be to contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines