• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Cnacel my plan

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm willing no longer using Adobe Acrobat so I am not paying for subsciption so I need to cancel my plan and refuse automatic billing from my credit card

I cannot se the cancel plan button as it says in the provided instuctions, please, assist.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lola

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As mentioned you want to discontinue with the services and cannot see the cancel plan button as it says in the provided instructions.

It is something that can be sort out by our billing team. I have shared more information with you in Private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Ihave tha same issue.

Can you help me please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the toruble.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have further questions about cancellation, check out this FAQ:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan-discussions/cancel-subscription-faqs/td-p/118857...

Or contact Adobe Customer Care directly – they are the only ones who can help with plan billing or account payment issues, or if you cannot see the Cancel button:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

You should be able to reach them via live online chat or possibly phone.

*** Note that Adobe does not do support by email, so beware of scammers and answering anyone who sends you a private message via this forum. ***

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines