Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create text fields when preparing an acrobat form

Participant ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

this program is so damn unuser friendly...i find adobe acrobat forms an absolute nightmare to both fill out, edit, and even create.

i am trying to create a simple form where a sign installer can open a pdf on their device and enter measurements for an escalator.

I have the image added to a pdf, have inserted names for the areas where I want to insert fillable text fields, however this bloody stupid program wont let me actually add any fields onto the page!!!!

can someone talk me through this?

kind regards

Adam

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have managed to finally create this form, however as soon as I enter the measurements on my android phone and then save it...it cannot be opened in any other place...i get "there was a problem opening this document. There was a problem reading this document  (14). WTF is 14???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an error code. What application are you using on the Android device to open the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines