Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot fill and sign

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot fill text document.

After I choose Fill & Sign, click the cousour on position - just half-transparent text "Fill teh text here" appears.

Before coursor appeared and I could type text-not now.

I can still Sign document as I did before.

Any idea. I'v tried to re-install Adobe - no changes.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Hi Janusz,

We have released an optional update for Acrobat and Reader DC (version 21.005.20054) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version from this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2021.html#dccontinuousjunehotfixtwentytwentyone

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janusz,

Thank you for reporting this.

Could you please confirm the application and OS version on the machine?

It would be helpful if you can share a video of the issue occurring at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janusz,

We have released an optional update for Acrobat and Reader DC (version 21.005.20054) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version from this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to install the optional updates and they failed to install - got an error. This is on a mac with updated Ventura 13.2.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have similar problem. I completed a form with Fill & Sign using the Add Text Ab tool. I returned to it several times over two days to complete. Today when returing to correct and add text as I have before the Add Text Ab tool is not on the menu bar and nowhere to be found. I tried updating with the link provided above but it failed to load indicating it "encountered and error that caused it to fail." 

MacPro (late 2013) 

OS Monterey 12.6.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still can move my acrobat, I download the app but still does not edit or enter info

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines