Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot fill and sign

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot fill text document.

After I choose Fill & Sign, click the cousour on position - just half-transparent text "Fill teh text here" appears.

Before coursor appeared and I could type text-not now.

I can still Sign document as I did before.

Any idea. I'v tried to re-install Adobe - no changes.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021
Hi Janusz, We have released an optional update for Acrobat and Reader DC (version 21.005.20054) that addresses this issue. Please update the application to the latest version from this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2021.html#dccontinuousjunehotfixtwentytwentyone Let us know how it goes. Regards, Meenakshi

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Janusz,

Thank you for reporting this.

Could you please confirm the application and OS version on the machine?

It would be helpful if you can share a video of the issue occurring at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Janusz,

We have released an optional update for Acrobat and Reader DC (version 21.005.20054) that addresses this issue.

Please update the application to the latest version from this link: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjunehotfix2...

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines