• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot login to Adobe on Mac

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! This is driving me crazy. Anytime I try and login to Adobe online I get:

This site cannot be reached

Check if there is a typo in ims-na1.adobelogin.com

This is from my own personal Mac. I cannot use any Adobe programme. 

I am not an IT expert in any way so please keep replies in plain English. I just want to be able to use the programmes I pay a lot of money for!

Many thanks,

Matt

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Matthew24767631eb7n 

As mentioned that you are getting the above mentioned error. Would you mind sharing a few more details to understand the issue better?

1. What browsers you are trying to login on? Try to change the browser and let us know if that helps.

2. please confirm if you are trying to this web address https://acrobat.adobe.com

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue – with my Mac iOS devices – iPad and iPhone.

My Adobe Cloud account works perfectly fine with my desktop applications – but iOS apps like Fresco and Capture will not log in on my iPad.

When either device tries to access my Adobe account at: ims-na1.adobelogin.com – it says can't be opened because 'the server stopped responding'.

I don't think can't force my iPad to use a specific browser to access this address

PLEASE HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue on my 2020 ipad pro 12.9 with all adobe apps. Initially the adobe account button woudl not work but Lightroom was already logged in. I logged out of that and then tried creative cloud again but this is what I get...

The button now works but then it takes me to open the log-in page (ims-na1.adobelogin.com as others have mentioned) but then it just hangs there until eventually the timeout error pops up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines