• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Sign In - After Updating/Adding Registry Keys

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with my current Adobe Reader (it's the newest version). I get the message that I need to update my system or my browser.

I, personally use Firefox, which was updated to the latest version. I also updated IE to IE11 and disabled Compatibility View.

Furthermore I added the registry key for adobe in:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION]

and also in

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION]

I am unable to use the Pro version, since I am a student and my country doesn't allow students to have creditcards, I have a debit card but am unable to insert the full digits as it contains characters also.

Any help/suggestions as to what I can do to finally sign into Adobe Reader on my local machine is very much appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey!

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

This error was experienced with a specific version of Adobe Acrobat/Reader.  After that, a fixed version has been released recently. 

Acrobat and Reader optional update (21.005.20060 Windows only ) is now available. This update has fix for the following issue.

• Acrobat prompting to update browser/operating system on a machine with IE11 due to IE7 emulation mode being enforced in embedded IE mode.
  • SAP : Fixing a GDI leak in Acrobat & Reader

Install the update from the following URL: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/continuous/dccontinuousjuly2021qfe... 

For detailed information about this release, see the Release Notes

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines