• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot type in Comment

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the latest  version of Adobe Acrobat DC - when I add a comment, it will not allow me to type directly in the comment box, I have to reply to that comment in order to type. Anyone else having this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Amanda!

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you are unable to type in the comment box on adding comments.

When you add a comment, it automatically creates a comment box in the right-hand pane and you can add the text there the same time.

Once you click anywhere after adding the comment, it saves the comment with or without text.  Now, if you click on the comment box at the right, you will get the "Add Reply" bar.

However,  if you wish to add text to the main comment, just open the comment box and double click above the Add reply option. Then you can add text to the main comment box. 

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this response in no way resolves this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines