• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot use full features of Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 despite having SN

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I use the program, a prompt pops up soon with pre-filled SN.

The prompt says "Please enter a SN now to continue using the product."

I clicked "Next>" button as the SN has already been pre-filled and encounter a second issue.

"The SN that you entered indicates that your setup is for an upgrade version of Adobe Acrobat Pro. To be eligible for this upgrade, you must own a qualifying product.

Select a product that you own and key in the serial number"

I lost my DVD case which was probably for Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 as it was 13 years ago and I don't have the SN anymore. I don't want to upgrade. I just want to use it Adobe Acrobat Pro as it is. Please help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea I have right now is: If you had registered your CS5.5, you should be able to logon to your Adobe Account and find the serial number associated with it: https://account.adobe.com/products

Other that that, since Acrobat 9 is long now unsupported, you won't have much luck, even if you contact Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unfortunately, I no longer remember which email was used to register this product. 

When I created a new account and entered the serial number, it says serial number already in use and I cannot download the old version any longer.

Is this a dead end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines