Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Cannot use my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Problem at all

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my last payment to the Adobe system, I cannot use my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Programme. The payment is received already and my account seems okay. 

I also am unable to generate codes using the Adobe Account Access Application. 

I cannot print, sign, fill, nothing! I can open the document, scroll... And that's about it! The programme is completely broken and I have no idea why.

If this turns out to be anything related to inability to get the payment, I am dropping this membership, never to come back again! Yes, it's a nice-enough programme but, I have been trying to solve this problem for 2 days now and I wonder... If I am struggling this much, is it worth the payment I HAVE ALREADY DONE AND I AM UNABLE TO USE THE DAMNED PROGRAMME AT ALL!!! There went 2/30 of my money, to waste!

You are making tons! Yust get it to work! Goodness!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Burcu,

This is certainly not a really good experience you had. We'd definitely give a try to get this sorted for you.

What has been explained above, this moreover looks like a technical issue not billing. 

We have checked your account, there's an Acrobat Pro DC subscription is registered under it. Which is active and looks absolutely fine. 

Meanwhile, please ensure that you have downloaded the correct application Adobe Acrobat DC. 

Or it could be a possibility that installation of application was corrupted. So, run this cleaner tool first, to remove the application's traces: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html 

Now download it fresh from this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html 

When you download Acrobat DC and try to launch the application, does it crashes immediately? What exactly happen when you try to open a PDF? A little bit more details about the workflow, would help us to proceed with correct troubleshooting steps.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines