• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Verify Subscription Status

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting a Cannot Verify Subscription Status error when opening Adobe Acrobat. 

I have tried all the recommended options except the time sync option as these things are controlled by the domain. This is a very frustrating issue. Please advise. Is there a file, registry entry, adobe magic fix it program I can use to resolve this? 

Computer: WIN 7  SP1

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

For this type of problem, please directly contact Adobe Customer Support, preferably via phone. We cannot diagnose these problems here!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Acrobat do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For this type of problem, please directly contact Adobe Customer Support, preferably via phone. We cannot diagnose these problems here!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This POS     ADOBE        /   COMPANY      service is simply pitiful. 

WHY DONT YOU PUBLISH THE NUMBER????????

BECAUSE THERE IS NO NUMBER to call.....!

All issues are controlled by robots and the wasted millions of hours  of trying to deal with the flaws  are on the users ,not this two bit sham of a company - service

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this error... Acrobat was 'thinking' that I had poor-to-no connection, but numerous speed tests were showing download speeds of 65Mbps+.  In fact I was also using Adobe CC to update other apps, so network connections was fine.

For context I am running Acrobat Pro DC from Creative Cloud (as part of the full-suite subscription).  This is running on my iMac (MacOS Catalina v10.15.7)
I contacted Adobe Acrobat support by chat and they recommended immediately that I remove the Acrobat apps using the following link:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/AcroCleanerMac.dmg 

And once completed, reinstall Acrobat using:

https://trials.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/APRO/Acrobat_HelpX/osx10/Acrobat_DC_Web_WWMUI.dmg

This took about 10-15 minutes and worked perfectly.  Acrobat support were swift and spot-on... thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked PERFECTLY!

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the issue today and the fix that worked for me was to clear cached credentails from Credentials manager then login to Creative Cloud first then launch Acrobat from there. I tried logging in to Acrobat directly after clearing credentails but it didn't work though so the key was to login to Creative cloud first. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines