Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change date format in Certify signature

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am a new Acrobat user based in the UK. 

I am setting up my document certify ID.  Is it possible to:-

1. change the date format from US to UK? Image below. I want to change to 30.04.2021 09:54:45

2. remove the +01'00' from the time on my document certifying stamp?

Many thanks2021-04-30.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If each person could set their own format it will be impossible to know what they mean, and this can be crucial when it comes to digital signatures, so it has to be uniform across all platforms. This format is not the American standard, by the way, which is mm-dd-yyyy, nor the European one, which is dd-mm-yyyy (for the most part). Putting the year up front, followed by the month then the date makes sense as it can be easily compared and sorted (you can do an alphabetical comparison between date strings like that and it works just like a date comparison). This is also the date format used by international standards, such as the UTC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines