Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Changing a digital signature

New Here ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a digitally signed PDF doc. It was signed by someone in my org. I wish to save a copy of this doc and change it so that it is digitally signed by myself. Can I add/replace the digital signature?

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the PDF, right click signature field and choose clear field.
Unless it is locked.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oren,

Thank you for reaching out.

If the digital signature is added by someone else, you will not be able to remove that signature. You may ask the signer to remove that signature from the document or to share a copy of the PDF form without signature. 

You can delete your own digital signature from the document if you have not locked the document while adding a signature.

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines