• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Documents That Have Been Sent Out For Signatures

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I send out document packages that contain multiple files that add up to 15-20 pages of drawings, specifications, etc. for my customers to sign off on.  I go through each page and select where I want them to sign and date them.  Often the client wants to make a change. This results in me having to completely redo the package of drawing and reselect every signature and date box. 

How do I change my document pages without having to go back over 15-20 pages and reselect where the signature needs to be when often only 1 or 2 pages need to be swapped out?   

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a bit of a Chicken/Egg situation.

A document is signed to stop changes, any changes will 'unvalidate' any signature.

The workflow is meant to allow for changes until the document is signed. Once signed, all changes ar not allowed. 

Sorry, no easy fix here. The document needs to be re-signed to mark the re-approval of changes. Otherwise signature are pointless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I fully understand what you mean. But in this case, there aren't any customer signatures at that point. They usually don't sign anything until the documents are 100% correct. But I when this happens, I have change my documents, and the start from scratch and re-build the entire signing package and then reselect the sign and date locations. That takes 5-10 extra minutes every time I do that. I would like to be able to just change the 1 or 2 pages that need changing and leave the other 10-15 pages like they were in the original signing package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines