• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing Email address for a completed PDF form to be returned to.

Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an E-Signature PDF form where I want to have the completed form returned to a different email address. On my Mac I selected Preferences > Signature > Identities and Trusted Certificates and created a new name with the new address but it didn’t take effect. What am I missing?

DavidHealy_0-1670349918310.png

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your form have a Submit button in it? If not, how are you sending it?

The Email Accounts prefs. have nothing to do with it, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has a Submit button addressed to: URL: mailto:info@name.org;llor@name.org.

When I convert with Request E-signature the Submit button disappears:

DavidHealy_0-1670438090181.png

You said, “The Email Accounts prefs. have nothing to do with it.” Where do I specify the origin email address(s)?

Thank you,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by "convert with Request E-signature", exactly?

I think you're converting the file to an Adobe Sign form. In which case you should ask your question in the Adobe Sign forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I said, "convert with Request E-signature" I meant when I clicked on the Request E-signature button:

DavidHealy_0-1670458439599.png

I tried the Adobe Sign forum and they sent me a comment from 7 years ago that said, “There is no provision to change the sender Email address.”. I asked if I installed another copy of Acrobat and/or another mail program so it would have a dedicated source for the email address. I haven't heard anything yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anybody home?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines