Changing recipient email after sending

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Sign in Adobe Acrobat Pro, on an individual plan.

I have sent a document for signing, but I've typed one of the emails wrongly. How can I change this now so I don't have to ask the other recipient to sign again?

I've found instructions for changing it in Adobe Sign, but I can't find it in Acrobat. I can only see the recipients, not manage them.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

I managed to find what I wanted, but in Acrobat Online. 

Steps to find this:

1. On the page: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/acrobat-pdf you should see Acrobat Online - click Launch.

2. The page that opens should contain your documents and if you click on the one you want to change, it will open and there should be a panel on the right where you can access the recipients.

3. If step 2 doesn't show anything (at first it didn't for me), then go to the top right of the page (blue circle, aka your

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think you can retroactivily change recipient after sending. You may have to delete the signature you created with the incorrect email and create a new signature with the correct one. Once you have the correct signature, sign and resend the document.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to find what I wanted, but in Acrobat Online. 

Steps to find this:

1. On the page: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/acrobat-pdf you should see Acrobat Online - click Launch.

2. The page that opens should contain your documents and if you click on the one you want to change, it will open and there should be a panel on the right where you can access the recipients.

3. If step 2 doesn't show anything (at first it didn't for me), then go to the top right of the page (blue circle, aka your account) and click Settings.

4. Enable "Use classic Adobe Sign manage" and then go back to your documents and reopen the document until the panel appears. It did for me after I went into older docs so I assume it took awhile to sync, but not sure.

This page helped me find this setting: https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/send-for-signature.html#Trackagreementssentforsignature

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have purchased Adobe acrobat dc  app plan but on the wrong email id.

so I couldn't complete the steps because I didn't get the code and I didn't own this wrong mail

Can i change that?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines