• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Box Total In Prepare Form

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2024 Jul 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am new to Adobe Pro Prepare Forms, so I apologise in advance for my ignorance.

I want to send an individual a form that shows a list of checkboxes. Once the checkboxes are clicked, a total will be displayed below. I have managed to achieve this when in the edit mode of the form, but once I send the form on for 'e-signatures,' the total checked boxes are not counted.

Please help?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because the file is then converted to an Adobe Sign form, which has limited capabilities. Don't use that command. If you want the user to sign the form, just add a Signature field to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I need the user to complete a form with checkboxes, text fields and then an e-signature. I dont know how else to send the form to the user to populate other the Adobe Sign form. When I send it through outlook it removes all the form filling and e-signature boxes. Please help? Many thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should not be the case. It might appear that way when you view it in Outlook, but if you save the file to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader all the fields should be there. If they are not, then your email server is corrupting the file.

Another option is to upload the file on a cloud storage service (like Adobe Document Cloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.), create a share link and send that link to the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2024 Jul 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help. I have managed to upload the form to Adobe Acrobat Cloud and then send the URL via Outlook. Brilliant!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines