• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Boxes and Calculations

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have three check boxes... YES, NO, N/A. If yes is checked I need a box off to the right to read 50. If no is checked I need the box off to the right to read 0. If N/A is checked I need the box off to the right to read 0. What formula would I use in the box to the right to read either 50, 0 or 0 by what I check? 

Thanks

TOPICS
How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What should the text field's value be if no box is selected? Are these boxes all in the same group? If so, what's their field names? If not, what should happen if more than one box is ticked at the same time?
And should the user be able to override the value?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a better way to ask is, "Are the checkboxes mutually exclusive like radio buttons? Or can they be all be selected at the same time?".

Thom Parker - Software Developer at PDFScripting
Use the Acrobat JavaScript Reference early and often

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines