• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check Boxes on Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a document where I have a set of questions which can be filled out with YES/NO check boxes. I want to set a NO check box to trigger other boxes in a group. I have figured it out (naming each box the same) However if there is an instance where I need to check one or two of the boxes in that group, they all auto check. Is there any way to prevent certain boxes from checking off in certain instances? 

For example: 

Is the worker trained in task #1   Yes / No 

- If they werent, i would want to check of NO and have all the other questions for this section check no 

- BUT if they were trained in this task I would click yes, depending on the next following questions I may have to click a NO box in here and there but the way its set up they all check off if I click on any of them? 

I have looked everywhere and have tried almost everything, any one got any suggestions? 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select "No" are radio buttons that needs to be checked from different groups?

Do they have choices of Yes/No?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not using radio boxes, I am using check boxes. Also to note I am not using DC i am using pro 9. 

For the check boxes, you can assign the same name to multiple boxes, which will trigger them to work as one (you check any of the boxes and they all get a check) 

My problem is that for some situations I want them all the get checked together, but for other situations I only need one or two boxes to be checked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't have both way, if you give them same name and same export value they will act as one checkbox.

If you use them as regular checkbox you can make a button to check them all when you wish so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you share a sample PDF showing the formatting and setup of the radio buttons so we can see first hand, radio buttons can be tricky and it depends on there setup how you can control them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines