• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

check mark boxes on an Acrobat form

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This form is going to be the death of me! So I design the form in Word; it has lines for the client to fill in and two small columns of boxes to check if the info is correct.

I bring the Word document into Acrobat and click Produce Form. Acrobat fills in the lines with blue, as expected, but ignores the check mark boxes. I've fiddled and fiddled around with them, and nothing is working. Once (if?) I get the boxes fillable I plan to protect the entire form (except for those blue areas the client fills in.

Am I asking the impossible? Is there another way?

I can never find any helpful help in Acrobat help, so if you have advice for me, please assume I'm an absolute beginner who has to be fed tiny bits of instructions from start to finish.

I've just upgraded Acrobat to 22.002.20191, and I'm using a Mac.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Once you have imported the doc to acrobat, and it has found the text fields and if it misses the checkboxs, search the tools for "Edit Form" and click the button that shows with text "Edit  Prepare Form" and add the checkboxes manually.

Once you have done this  you can save the PDF, and you should be good to go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines