Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Check mark smaller second time

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I created a simple check list with check boxes. In order to be uniform, I copied my first box and pasted for all the remaining boxes and then just renamed to allow them to be checked independently of each other. The form is great and the check boxes are uniform in size except... When the check box is checked, unchecked, and then checked again, the second check is much smaller within the box than the first one was. Any ideas to correct this? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied my first box and pasted for all the remaining boxes and then just renamed to allow them to be checked independently of each other.

Next time create only one checkbox and right-click on it: Create Multiple Copies.

You will save a lot of time.

The form is great and the check boxes are uniform in size except... When the check box is checked, unchecked, and then checked again, the second check is much smaller within the box than the first one was. Any ideas to correct this? 

Can you share (part of) this form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the time on multiple copies.

I have attached the form. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your form is OK for me, I can't reproduce nor see this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The check for the first time uncheck.1 top to check box to 2top the box to
check twice then top to top return to regular size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines