• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Checkbox to additional page

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to create code that when a checkbox is selected, it will populate an additional page. Not sure how to write code. Would I need to add the page as a template that can be accessed through the code?

Thank you for your help!

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 12, 2024 Jul 12, 2024

Do you want to populate another page, add another page, or add AND populate another page?  To populate, simply name the fields the same on page 2, hide the 2nd widgets of the fields, and make them visible using the check box.  To add a page with a check box, spawn a hidden template page.  This article outlines the process in detail, with video.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you want to populate another page, add another page, or add AND populate another page?  To populate, simply name the fields the same on page 2, hide the 2nd widgets of the fields, and make them visible using the check box.  To add a page with a check box, spawn a hidden template page.  This article outlines the process in detail, with video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am wanting to spawn a hidden template page. I will check out the article. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2024 Aug 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have any issues with your script, please comment here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines