• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chronological order lost when combine PDF

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an email string that I have converted to a long list of pdf files. They are presented in chronological order. For my purposes, this is important to maintain. When I combine all of these separate files into one pdf, I lose that chronological order. Is there a way to combine these files into one file, for convenient reviewing and editing and still keep the original order?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

OK... The order in which you add the files to that window is the order in which they will be combined.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you combining the files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to "file" tab, then "create" tab, then "combine files into a single pdf" tab

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK... The order in which you add the files to that window is the order in which they will be combined.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would think that....but NO--this does not occur.  BTW--it is 2022 and this problem still exists!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is so frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines