• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Click and drag to highlight or move items isn't working in Adobe Pro.

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Click and drag stopped working 2 days ago. I read a post elsewhere which suggested using shift and click but this isn't working either. I need this back again as I use this daily for my engineer's work reports. Can anyone suggest anything else?

Thanks

Claire

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click & Drag what, exactly? Also, what's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat), and what's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claire28100021a9ok,

Thank you for the information. 

Would you mind sharing more details on what happens when you try to highlight the text?

Share the Acrobat and OS versions you are using. 

Did you start experiencing this issue recently? 

It would be helpful if you could share the screen recording of what happens at your end.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. In the old version, you could click at the beginning of text that you want to highlight and then drag your cursor over all the text that you want highlighted. When you released the mouse, all the text would be highlighted. In the new version, I can only get 1 word to highlight at a time and that's by double-clicking on it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines