Clickable area of the collapse and expand toolbars are only a fraction of the button. Difficult.

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues with the Collapse and Expand buttons on the screen.  I have to click on a tiny sliver on the left of both buttons to get them to collapse or expand.  If I click in line with the arrow in the center or anywhere to the right of it on the button, it doesn't activate.  I have to click within a width of a few pixels to the left of the arrows in order to get the toolbar to collapse or expand.

I'm using a 4k resolution screen with 250% scaling.  I've adjusted the scaling and the issue still exists.

Mike24811774aisx_0-1654857324399.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting.  I would have bet that changing the resolution or video settings would change the behavior.  Do you have a 2nd monitor on which you could try it (using a different driver, maybe)?  I have a similar situation on my work machine, using completely different software that insists on screen capturing a different area than I specify on my secondary monitor, but it works fine on the small laptop screen.  I still lean on the notion that it's a video/monitor setting issue, but that's just a guess, of course.  

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines