• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client Questionnaire

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new here. I'm using Adobe Acrobat Pro. I've created a questionnaire for our clients. It's a long one and I want them to have the flexibility to not do it all in one sitting. I've been on the phone with Adobe and was informed that they have to sadly complete it in one go and also if the person isn't active for a few minutes then the link gets disabled. Is that right? Any solution to that? 

Is there an option to break the form down into sections and for the person to complete it in sections? I was told by Adobe that if I did sections it would be individual emails to the Clients to each section which would definitely not be suitable for my clients. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Is this a PDF form? If so, the information you got is totally wrong.

If it's a web-based form then that's a different matter, not related to Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a PDF form? If so, the information you got is totally wrong.

If it's a web-based form then that's a different matter, not related to Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's a pdf form. So, do you mean that they can enter data and come back to it and it will be saved? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course. And it doesn't "expire", either. Once they download the file, they can use it as many times as they want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Super, thanks ever so much. I will try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One small caveat to that, though, is that the users need to have a relatively recent version of Adobe Reader. If they have a very old version they indeed won't be able to save the filled-in form, but that's very unlikely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines