• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Automator

Community Beginner ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just moved to CC after holding onto CS6 for a decade.  In old Acrobat I had a nice Action Wizard that did 2 great things for Pre-press.  Convert all colors to CMYK.  And Activate all URLs.  At a quick glance at this Action Wizard I do not immediatly see these options.  The CMYK one was from Plug in Quite a box of tricks I think.

Any advise to reproduce this is appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , PDF , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to install that plugin to get those actions back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Congratulations for getting the most value from CS6!

To create a new Acrobat action, go to Tools> Action Wizard> New Action> Document Processing> Preflight> Specify settings. You should see several preflight options to "Convert to CMYK only", (click the "+" sign to add the action). You may want to add an additional preflight profile to map 4/c black type to black only. If you want to edit an existing profile, duplicate it first from the little preflight fly-out menu. If you want to add an edited profile to your Action, you might need to export it to your desktop and then import it back into Acrobat (also from the little fly-out menu). I'm not sure what you mean about "activate all url's" Acrobat and Reader will automatically recognize a url.

convert to cmyk preflight.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so it will process the documents for color as opposed to just giving a Preflight report?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it will convert the document to the desired color space after you click the analyze and fix button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines