Combine Excel workbooks to PDF not selecting the correct sheet

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have an end user that is combining select sheets from certain  Excel workbooks into a PDF. She goes to File>Create>Combine Files Into Single PDF. She selects 4 excel files, double clicks each file and clicks the trash can to remove sheets that she doesn't want to combine. She then clicks create and once Acrobat finishes, some of the sheets that are combined into the PDF are correct while others are the wrong sheets. It seems like the last active sheet that was worked in is combined and not what remained after using the trashcan icon in the previous step. Until a week or so ago, this has worked as it should.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. I can't seem to find any setting that may have been changed either.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After a frustrating and fruitless call wil Adobe support, for grins, I uninstalled the end users Office 365 Apps for Business and installed Office Pro Plus 2019 and that seems to have fix her problem. I believe there may be a bug between Acrobat and Office 365 Apps for Business that no longer allows the selection of specific tabs in an Excel sheet when combining into a PDF.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines