Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine PDFs to create 1000 Unique Docments

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Is there a way to combine PDF Files into a documnet not once but 1000 times?

I have 2000 singlular pdf files i need to create into 1000 unique documents consisting of 5-20 pages each, is there an automatic process i can create for a quicker way other than using an action manager for each file? All files names are in excel and can be used flexibly

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can be automated using a script, but does the Excel spreadsheet also contain the exact number of page for each record? If not, how would the script know how long each file should be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i can easily return that figure when needed, also a list of each pdf and its position in the future document if needed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then yes, it can be scripted, using a custom-made tool.

If you're interested in hiring a professional to create it for you, feel free to contact me privately by clicking my user-name and then on "Send a Message".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Is it possible you share a few lines of the Excel speadsheet? Does it supply only the name of each file or the complete path?

@+

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines