Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments bank? Adobe Acrobat Pro

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there a way, in Adobe Acrobat Pro, to use comments and/or annotations that are written in advance and that you can simply select from a sort of comment bank or something? something like that.

I correct student work and rewrite identical comments several times on several copies. I would save a lot of time if I could simply select the corresponding comment from a comment bank. I know it's theoretically possible with "stamp" but I would like these to be comments in a written format and not images. THANKS!
TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Modern Acrobat , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this with sticky notes. But not with text annotations (strikethrough, highlight, underline, etc).

I used to use that sort of method with sticky notes. I would just copy and paste them where I needed them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A script can be used to create a specific comment in a specific location with specific text, but that's not very helpful if your comments are supposed to be tied to text, such as Highlights. Another option is to create the Highlight comment manually, then select it and run a script that will set it to say something specific. You can do that for one or more comments at the same time.

All of these things will require the development of a custom-made tool, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines