Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments from Acrobat file to PDF

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

 

Hi! 

I'm struggling to view the comments/ sticky notes I added in Acrobat when I save it as a PDF file, usually when I scrolled over the comment icon on the pdf the comment would pop up... I'll attach a photo of the pdf. 

Therefore when the file is open on acrobat I can view the comments but there's no comments on the PDF file...

Help would be greatly appreciated as I tried to change commenting preferences but it still does not want to appear when I save it to PDF. 

TIA

7173144D-12FA-4EE4-96FB-28ECF2F5DECD.jpeg

 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What program are you using to view the PDF file but sill can't see the comments?
  • And when you saved it as a PDF, how did you do that?
  • You said you can view the commments, but that there are no comments. That doesn't make any sense. How can you view comments that don't exist?

It would be helpful if you give a detailed step by step description of what you're doing. Such as:

1. I save the document as a PDF by doing the following: _____
  2. I open the file in ________ (whatever program)
  3. I add comments.
  4. Then when I view the document in __________ (whatever program) I can't see the comments.
  5. etc.

For what it's worth, if you add comments in Acrobat, they will not necessarily show up when viewed in other programs (such as dropbox, Safari, Chrome, etc). Only other true PDF readers will be able to view comments made in Acrobat.

We will need more informetion to be able to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

 

Hi! 

Thank you for your assistance. 

1) I added the sticky notes (ctrl+6) on Adobe acrobat reader on various sections of the document

2) Saved it as pdf by clicking

- file

- save as 

- my computer

- then file destination

3) Opened the saved pdf in Chrome, but I only see the sticky note icon but when I hover over the icon with mouse the notes does not want to pop up 

Previously I saved it in exactly the same way as explained above, and then the sticky note comment would appear when I hover over the icon on the pdf (opened in Chrome) - I'll attach a picture of a previous document where comments do pop up from the icon.

I hope this helps...thanks again

image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines