Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments Loading Issue

Contributor ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I open a PDF with corrections listed in the comments I see only a few of them (e.g. "8 Comments" while there are actually 437 comments.) The rest of the comments are not loaded automatically and the same has appeared after page down the pages one by one. (e.g. If the PDF contains 1000 pages then we have to page down every page manually. So then the whole comments can be loaded fully) 

This leads to critical complaints from my clients. I faced this comment loading problem in Acrobat Professional 8, 9, 10, Xi, and DC. Please give any solution to solve this issue.

Note: There is no filter applied in the comments and all the comments are in expanded mode.

Screenshot1.pngScreenshot2.pngScreenshot3.pngScreenshot4.pngScreenshot5.png

Thanks,

Santhosh

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't find any documentation on it, but it looks like Adobe Acrobat is lazy loading the Comments, at a guess because there are so many, so it only loads the one for the page you are on, and then it loads the next page when you get there.

A possible workaround would be to navigate to the last page and then back to the first, this would force it to load everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines