Comments Panel

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat Pro 9, the comments panel was on the which worked perfectly.  Is there any way to move the Comments Panel in DC to the bottom?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it's locked to the right side of the view panel in later versions. If I can figure it out otherwise, I'll let you know here.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, not possible. You can post a feature request here: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you. Thanks for the link, I will put in a request.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D85984.C6EAC760]
Sandra Templeton

TECHNICAL WRITER ii
Office: 305-380-4578
www.beckmancoulter.com | stempleton@beckman.com
Beckman Coulter Inc. 11800 SW 147th Avenue, Miami, FL 33196

[cid:image002.png@01D85984.C6EAC760] [cid:image003.png@01D85984.C6EAC760]

Confidential - Company Proprietary

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines