• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comments won't go where I click

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So to start off I work as IT and this is a problem that one of our employees is having. Whenever she goes to add text comments and starts typing, the text will appear one or two lines below where she wants to put the comment. She says that this issue started around the time that she upgraded to Windows 11. I have looked and cannot find any other cases of this occuring. She is using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017. We have tried reapiring the installation, checking Adobe for updates, uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe, pushing Windows updates, and driver updates and nothing has worked so far.

Thanks for any help

--Logan 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you uninstall Acrobat, there is still some "stuff" that stays on the system. You can use Adobe's Cleaner tool to completely remove everything that can mess up your installation: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines