Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Completed forms not showing in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I scoured the internet for a solution but the ones i found didn't really help out because the cause whas different than mine.

A user in our company is unable to see the data that has been entered in PDF forms. I checked the properties and it seems that documents created with Designer 6.2 show data in the fields when viewing them in DC but not if they are created with Designer 6.4. Either way, the data in the forms can be seen with Writher.

Thank you all for any help you can provide.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cumali

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the completed forms are not showing the data in the Adobe Acrobat DC

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? Go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 21.05.20048 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once.

Also please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' Turn off the Protected mode mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Also, please try to create the PDF via Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and see if that makes any difference.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

- Yes, she has the latest version you posted.

- I have already disabled all security settings including the ones describeb by you. This is the first thing we try when troubleshooting Adobe Reader/Writer/DC issues.

This is quite annyoing because it seems that two Adobe products are not compatible with each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines