Completely, fully disable 100% of any and all auto window resizing / document rezooming functions

Contributor ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seek a comprehensive list of all Acrobat functions that result in automatically resizing the window, or automatically adjusting the zoom level, of a newly opened document.  I do not want window size or initial zoom level to ever change, except when I make manual adjustments.  The automatic functions are a major hindrance and time-waster.

To the extent some of these functions might be settable in multiple different locations so that I have to go make sure the setting is set properly in each of the separate locations, I would also appreciate a listing of such duplicative interface toggles.

Cheers!

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumps

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

bump

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines