• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Continuous text links

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get text to continue on another line when one line is full. I have entered this code:

if (event.willCommit || event.fieldFull) {

this.getField("Text_2").setFocus();

}

in the custom keystroke field but when I test and type text in when it comes to the end of the line it misses a letter when it drops to the next line.

ie: Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and type

etting industry. Lorem Ipsum ......

This last word whould be 'typesetting' and even though I type the 's' it doesn't show. Any solutions

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

I was trying to quick google this because I was too lazy to find the form I had made previously to copy the code, I and see that this hasn't been answer yet.

In case you are still searching for that answer, or in the instance someone else gets this from their Google search.

Under Text Field Properties (double-clicking the form field)>Format>Custom>Custom Keystroke Script | Paste the following:

if (event.fieldFull) {

getField("NAME OF NEXT LINE").setFocus();

}

Whereas the name of the next text box is t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was trying to quick google this because I was too lazy to find the form I had made previously to copy the code, I and see that this hasn't been answer yet.

In case you are still searching for that answer, or in the instance someone else gets this from their Google search.

Under Text Field Properties (double-clicking the form field)>Format>Custom>Custom Keystroke Script | Paste the following:

if (event.fieldFull) {

getField("NAME OF NEXT LINE").setFocus();

}

Whereas the name of the next text box is to take the place of NAME OF NEXT LINE

Furthermore, remember to turn off scrolling text under the Options tab.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to link one item on the first drop down, which also popluates into the next field

e.g. Have created two lists in seperate fields.  SA12345 in first list and Joe Bloggs in second dropdown list. I want to know if you can link these so when I choose 12345 it populates Joe Bloggs into the second field

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines