• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert Excel sheet with images to PDF issue

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2020 Jan 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Excel 2016 sheets with tables/charts with inserted images and shapes (rectangle block shape to look like a thick coloured line), for price list pages. I have been easily converting them over to PDF for 18+ months, no issues, easy to convert and the PDF has always been exactly the same as the Excel page. Since mid December 2019 it seems, many of the images and some of the shapes on the page around tables are now NOT converting over into the PDF. 

A similar issue also happens with some graphs on an Excel page with some shapes which are uised as thick lines. This page is also converting without the shapes (thick lines).

This only seems to be ocurring since recent updates in mid December? I am running 19.021.20061 version.

In Excel when I export and Create to PDF/XPS file the PDF is good as expected. When I export via Create Adobe PDF I have images and shapes missing from the PDF page.

What could be the issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>running 19.021.20061 version

Of what... is this an Acrobat question?

Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is a recognized bug in Excel. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, I think the issue may be with Acrobat (but triggered by changes in the latest Excel): https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/excel-to-pdf-loss-of-images/td-p/10809339

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue.  How do we fix it issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines